Dear Exhibitors, Speakers and Visitors,
sadly we again have to postpone the actual version of Cannabizz. We are very sorry about but the actual development of energy prices and the consequences of the war in Ukraine forced us to stop the show. At this moment we don’t know exactly how to go on. We see two different possibilities: a) postpone to summer and save costs of heating. b) postpone it to next year at the end of November because of tradition. If you have any opinion about this topic please mail your opinion to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once more we are very sorry about and will announce as soon as possible. Enjoy the nice autumn and cu soon.
Emmi and the Cannabizz-Crew